1. Burning Fat: You will be developing lean muscle tissue which will turn your body into a fat melting machine! Resistance training is the best way to do this, which is where the boxing bag comes in. Kickboxing combines cardio and resistance training for the ultimate fat burning workout.
2. Endurance and Flexibility: Kickboxing can transform your workout and lead to further toning of your body and an increasing of endurance. Those two things are what everyone wants from a good workout. With the added benefit of interval cardio training you will be able to teach your body how to go faster and harder. Along with endurance, the physical kicking and condition drills will have your core as strong as ever!
3. Mental aspect of living a healthy lifestyle: Improved self-esteem is one of the top benefits of regular physical activity. While exercising, your body releases endorphins that can improve your mood and the way you feel about yourself. Exercise can help you cope with stress and ward off depression and anxiety. Not to mention all the health risks that are included with an unhealthy lifestyle – exercising prevents heart disease, stroke, diabetes, osteoporosis, and many more things that you can proactively avoid. These are just a few of the ways exercise improves your health. Studies have suggested it can also help with certain types of cancer, improve immune
function, and more.
4. Discipline and Self-respect: You will learn the art of discipline while taking kickboxing classes. During your sessions you will develop and command the respect you need. You will start believing in yourself as respect is imbedded in you. You will learn to push yourself and when you start seeing improvements in your body and your form, it will motivate you to keep pushing and to keep improving – YOU CAN DO THIS!
5. Self-Confidence from Self-Defense Skills: You will be gaining physical qualities which will start changing and shaping your body. You will be stronger and leaner and faster. Your body image will be more positive and you will know you can do much more than when you first started. Kickboxing is very empowering, it is for you no one else. You will also be learning a series of punches, such as jabs, hooks, and uppercuts. These will also be mixed be with different kicks. While you are learning all these techniques you will also be learning a significant amount of self defense.